Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chicago


Today I took a trip with my parents and a friend to Chicago. This trip was kind of out of the blue but I had a day off work and I needed to get out of Indiana. So we took a trip to Chicago. I picked Chicago because I hadn't been there in a really long time and because I love cities so much. Even just going downtown is great. I don't know what it is about cities but I love them. There is always so much going on and there is so much to look at.While we got closer to Chicago I began to get really excited.This is just what I need is what I was thinking when we pulled into the city. As day went on I began to realize how much I liked Chicago. I hadn't been there since I was little so I don't remember a whole lot about it. As day went on I thought to myself I could see myself maybe living here when I get out of college. Like I have said before I have realized that I am probably going to have to live in a big city with the career that I have chosen. My first choice would definitely still have to be L.A. because I love California.However if that doesn't work out then I could settle for Chicago I mean they do have a beach it's just not the ocean.The trip to Chicago was great. I felt very at peace with life on the way back home and it was just a good time to spend time with friends and family.

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.