Tuesday, September 21, 2010

life

My life recently has consisted of constant stress and constant worrying. I hate both of these things but sometimes it comes with being a college student. I am a person who gets very stressed out about the smallest of things so you imagine how stressed I get about a test or paper that is due. Last week was a week that I wish to never have happen again. I had my first two test of the semester so of course I was freaking out about them. I started to prepare myself for these test over the weekend because I wanted to feel as prepares as I could. As Monday approached I started to feel sick and didn't really feel like doing much of anything. I thought to myself this is the last thing I need when I already have to worry about my test. However, I did not let me being sick get me down for the most part. I knew what I had to do in order to do well on my test and well that was to study the best that I could. So that is what I did and as the test approached I started to pray about them just asking God to help out and help me to retain the information that I had been studying. As my first test approached I felt calm and good about taking the test. I went to class the day of the test I took it and felt like I had done a good job on the test. Unfortunately I do not know what I got on that test. My second test approached I took it and felt ok about it but it turns out that I did good on it. I thought after my test were over my stress would go away and I would feel much better. This was not the case I felt like I was getting more sick and at this point I was feeling kind of home sick weird I know but I haven't been home in almost a month and a half and that is kind of a while for me. I had high hopes though for the weekend because I was going to look at houses and then going to Purdue to see friends. The weekend came and looking at houses went great! However when I went to Purdue it was not so great. I did not get to sit with my friends at the game and just some other things went wrong. I tried not to let any of this stuff get to me. I tried not to think why is God letting this stuff happen to me. My mind never went there thankfully but I am still struggling with some certain things that are going on in my life right now. I would to tell you that my life sucks right now but I cannot because a great friend told me this "life is something that even in its hardest moments is something to be enjoyed and praised...it's too short to say that it sucks. These words have really helped me get through the things that I have been dealing. While there is a lot going on and I may feel stressed. I know that life is always a gift and that at any moment that gift can be taken away so why sit around an mob about things that you can't control. The lesson that I have learned is sometimes life tries to knock you off your feet but as long as you are firmly rooted in something everything will work out and be great just something take time.

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.