Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A weekend in New York


This past weekend my family along with my aunt and uncle and two cousins and I went to New York. This came as a surprise to me because I was just planning on spending the long weekend at home with my family and seeing friends. Half way through last week though that all changed when my dad called to tell me that there was a possibility that we were going to go to New York for the weekend because there was a chance that he my uncle were going to get tickets for the U.S. Open go figure I get a trip to New York because of a tennis match. At this point I wanted to go and was very excited to go. I had been to New York once before that and I really wanted to go back. I then found out that I was actually going as I began to think about it I didn't think I really wanted to go because it would be such a fast trip and I just wanted to relax for the weekend. As it got closer to the time to leave I got more stressed out and really didn't want to go. I got into that car that day to leave still not really wanting to go but as we drove along I thought that it would be okay. It turned out that New York was a great trip for the weekend. While I am very tired I don't regret going. New York is such a cool place to go most people don't like it because there are so many people. It is a fast moving place and I love it. However New York was very much a fashion check. New York is such a fashion forward place and I love it. I love to go to New York and see what the latest fashion is. New York is also a fast moving place people are always on the go and I love that about New York. Now I don't know if I would ever want to actually live in New York city but it would be nice to live close enough to take a train into the city whenever I wanted to visit it. I also realized this weekend that I am very much a city girl and that when I get out of school I want to live in some kind of city and not the country.






0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.