Thursday, November 4, 2010

Your Life

Do you ever wonder what other people think about your life? Do think that that they look at you and say I wish I had their life even when they don't even know you? Wouldn't that be so cool to be like I want their life even when the person doesn't know you? It would be like you were a celebrity. I sometimes wonder what people think about my life. Do they look at me and are like she leads a very boring life and never does anything or do they say I bet she has a very interesting life and I would like to be her friend. I guess over all I wonder what people think about me when they first see me. I know that this is probably wrong and I shouldn't care but I am human and can't help it. So if that makes me a bad person to wonder what people think about me then I guess that I am a bad person but I don't really see myself as a bad person because I am pretty sure everyone at one point in their life has wondered what people think about them. It is a natural thing to happen.

As a human I think we all wonder what people think about us. I think we want to be liked by everyone even if we say we don't care there is a part of us that really does care. Everyone to an extend cares what other people think about them and their lives. I think that sometimes we put on this mask so people don't see our real lives and they see what we want them to see. Why do we do this? Because we care what other people think about us. We have grow up in a culture that has taught us how to judge people and how to look at people's lives and decide from that if we want to be their friends or not. We hardly give anyone a chance that don't live the same lives as us. Now to me that does not seem like such a great thing to do. I believe that we need to step outside our box and meet people who are not just like us or that don't just live life lives like us.

Another thing that I wonder about is do people sometimes keep living their same lives even when they are unhappy. Do you think that they keep living the same lives because they are too scared to take a chance and try something new. I think that people sometimes are unhappy with the way they are living and they are unhappy with their lives but they don't know how to change it not only that but they are also too scared to change their lives because they are afraid of change. So I have a few challenges for you try and step outside of your box meet new people, people that you normally wouldn't talk to and second if you are unhappy with your life try something new don't be afraid nothing bad can come of it. If anything both of these things can have great results.

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.