Friday, May 20, 2011

traveling

I just got back a week ago from a much needed vacation. While on this vacation I had a lot of time to just think,relax, and spend time with family. I did a lot of thinking because well I couldn't use my phone and there was no internet so what else was I supposed to do. I'm just kidding I love vacations because they give me so much time to think. I just finished my sophomore year of college and honestly it is so hard for me to believe that I am already halfway done with my college career. I don't feel like I am ready to go out into the real world in two years. It is just very scary for me to think about. Anyways I realized on vacation and pretty much the past few weeks who I really am and where I want my life to go.

This year has not been easy but I have made it through it. I think that there is a reason it was so hard. I think it was for me to realize that I can make through tough times I just have to have faith. I have truly learned how strong I am. I am also starting to realize that I am not one to want to really stay in one place very long. I love to travel and I realized this on my vacation. I was so excited when I got on the plane and the coolest feeling ever is when you take off you get this feeling in your stomach that is hard to describe but I get so excited every time. I sit and I wonder what this trip is going to bring. What new and interesting things am I going to see? What kind of new people am I going to meet? I just love everything about travel. It just gives you so many new experiences and it just makes you open your eyes to things that you have not seen before.

With all this being said I realized that I am a very on the go type person. I always want to be doing something or going somewhere if I'm not then I have feel like I am just wasting my time. I want to travel all over the world the only problem is that I don't have money to do that. I want to go to different countries and help out in any way I can. I really want to work for TOMS but I realized that if I don't get that job I would love a job that I could travel and see different parts of the world because honestly other countries and different cultures interest me so much. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me. I'm sure whatever it is will be great.

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.