Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Molly!










Today is one of my very best friend's birthday. Well that is if I can get all of this typed and posted by midnight. Mine and Molly's friendship is special. Most people would never think that we are as close as we are because well we are opposites but Molly has been through a lot with me. Whether it was boys or falling on the ground at CIY crying Molly was always there. Not to say that our friendship has not has it's ups and downs but we got through all of them. Molly is such a caring person who will do anything for the people that she loves. She has always been there for me even when I have done stupid things. She has always been someone who I can completely trust and rely on. I don 't really think that there is anything about me that Molly doesn't know. She has a huge heart and I love and admire that about her. She is just such a great person. When our friend Shelly passed away we got through it together. She can always tell when something is wrong with me. She has been there for me through boyfriends and break ups. She even brought me a milkshake when I was sick and my boyfriend at the time would not bring me one. That's the kind of person Molly is. She would drop everything for the people that she loves. I know that a lot of this sounds like what most people would say about their friends especially on their birthday to make them feel special but this is no lie. Molly is a very caring person. Heck she always lets me sleep in her nice comfy bed when I spend the night. We have been on many CIYs together and have cried a lot together. She will sit with me on the floor at CIY when I am balling my eyes out. She will let me cry into her pillow and get mascara all over her pillow and doesn't care that it won't come out because that's a memory that me and her share. We have had so many great memories to singing and dancing in your room to balling our eyes out as we went on our last CIY together. Molly you have been there for me through so much. I love you! I really hope that you have a WONDERFUL birthday because you deserve it!

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.