Monday, August 22, 2011

Junior year

I can't believe that I am already starting my junior year. It seems like just yesterday I was starting my freshmen year of college. I can still remember how I felt when I was moving in. I was so scared and really didn't know what to think. I remember walking to my classes the first day and being so nervous about whether or not I was going to make friends or not. Looking back on it now I have come a long way from that first day of freshmen year. A lot of good and bad things have happened in my life. I have discovered so much about who I am, who my true friends are, and where I want my life to go.


Anyways back to starting junior year. It still blows my mind that today was my first day of junior year. This year it was a lot harder to come back to school because I knew it was going to be hard to not see my nephew most everyday like I had this summer. However, I knew that it was best for me to go back to school. As I started to move stuff into my house, I got more excited about coming back to school. As the first day started to approach I got more and more nervous. This was the first year that I was really getting into my major classes and I didn't really know what to expect. Before it had just been core classes and some of my friends had taken the classes before me so I kind of knew what to expect. This year was different because I really didn't know anyone who had taken the classes that I was taken.

I went to my first day of classes and it went so much better than I thought. I decided that this year isn't going to be as bad as I thought it might be. My professors today seemed liked they were easy and were willing to help you if you need it. I really do look forward to this year. It has started off better than last year so I know that it will be better than last year.

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.