Monday, June 14, 2010

Stressed...

The past week I have been very stressed out and frustrated. The thing is I have no idea why I have been like this. Most of the time i can figure out why I am stressed out and then figure out a way to take care of it but for the past week I have been very stressed and don't know how to fix it. In most cases I would just not worry about it and it would eventually go away. However this time is different than every other time. My stress had lead to getting upset with people for no reason what so ever and I feel terrible about. I'm not sure what to do about it. So i decided that I should blog and see if it helped anything.

For the past week I have been babysitting it's what I do in the summer. However last week the boy that I watch decided to see how far he could push until I got really upset. Well he succeed. He was acting up everyday and I felt like I couldn't control him. I tried everything but he decided to still misbehave and disrespect me. At first I thought oh this is what is causing my stress by the weekend it should be better.

As the weekend got closer my stress got worse. The boy started to act more and I was having other issues in my life that I had to deal with. I had to decide what to do about a friendship that I felt was not worth the effort anymore. Things with this friendship were great at the start of the summer but as summer went on things got worse. I was upset because I felt as though this person didn't want to hang out with me anymore. This person was one of my best friends all through high school and for the life of me I couldn't figure out what went wrong in our friendship. So by the middle of the week I decided that I was done with that I had fought to hold our friendship together but nothing was working so I ended it. This decision was not an easy one and it added to my stress. After ending I thought oh my stress should get better. Wrong again. Ending the friendship added to my stress. I just kept thinking did I make the right choice did I do the right thing. After a few days my ex friend at the time wrote me back and told me everything that was going on well I ended up crying and decided that if she makes me cry in a good way then she deserves another chance.

Saturday finally rolled around and I was really excited because me and one of my friends had decided earlier in the week that we were going to go downtown to the canal because it was something to do and it was free. Well before we went downtown we decided that we wanted to go shopping because a lot of the stores were having good sales. Not only that but most of the time shopping takes my stress away. So off to the mall we went and while I was there I felt really good and didn't have a care in the world. It was finally time to go to the canal so me and two of my friends headed downtown. We started to walk the canal and all the sudden this huge storm clouds rolled in and I started to freak out so we quickly turned back around and headed to the mall. After the mall my friends came back to my house and we had a great time just dance around and watching movies. I thought finally my stress is gone.

Sunday then came and the stress returned....at this point I stressed that my stress hadn't gone away yet. I took a nap that afternoon and tried to forget about everything. That night I hung out with some friends and things were good and then today came and things weren't going my way. I gave up early and didn't care. I think that is why I am stressed when things don't seem to be going my way I freak out and become this person that I do not like very much. As I continue to type I am realizing that the cause of my stress this past week is that I am just tired and I have been giving up way too easily because I don't want to have to deal with things. So in the end blogging about my stress really did help me I feel much more relaxed and free.

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.