Saturday, March 5, 2011

werid mood

Have you ever been in a mood and you aren't really sure how to explain it? Have you ever just wanted to stop feeling a certain way but just can't? This has been me for the past couple of weeks. I don't know what it has been. I thought it was stress but now I am on break and still kind feel a certain way. It's only a day into break and I know that this break will be very relaxing. I just hate that I feel this way.

It is just this feeling of what my future holds and what is coming next. And well I don't know the answers to these questions and it sometimes freaks me out. I don't know where my life is going right now. I don't where I will be in the next few years. Who my really close friends will be. It's just crazy to think about. That in a few years my life could be completely different.

I hope that my closest friends don't change that much because I love all of my friends right now so much. I really hope that I will get closer to my sisters because I just love them! I know that they will be in a part of the rest of my life and I am so excited about that! But anyways I just really need this weird mood to go away and I thought blogging would help it. I know that this blog is kind of all over the place but that is how I have been for the past couple weeks.

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.