Tuesday, March 29, 2011

People and Kason Asher







Have you ever had those people who come into your life and you feel like you have known them your whole life? I have felt this a lot recently. I recent joined a sorority and I know that people have their opinions about sororities. I think that if people really took the time and really looked at sororities not just the surface but deeper down they would realize that sororities are not so bad.

Anyways, I was initiated on Saturday and I was so excited! I finally would call the girls that I have gotten to know the past 8 weeks my sisters. We were all going to be one big family. I have loved every minute of being in a sorority. Yes, at times i feel as though I am going to go crazy because of everything I have had to but in the end it will be worth it. It so weird to say this but the girls that I have gotten to know in my sorority I feel as though I have known them my whole life. They are great. I was so blessed to get a GREAT big. She is always there for me and wants to be the best big that she can be. I just hope that I am a good little. The relationships that I have formed will last a lifetime.

I recently became an aunt. Maybe the best day of my life! It was such a great feeling to become an aunt. I never thought that it would feel the way it did. Words cannot describe how I felt that day. Little Kason is so cute and I can honestly say that I love him so much. I never thought I could love someone so fast but I sure love that little guy. I just hope that I can be good aunt and role model because he definitely deserves the best in life. I haven't gotten to spend much time with Kason with school and everything else but I am so excited for the next time I see him. Some days I just want to pack everything up and go home just to see him. He is going to be such a great guy and he has two amazing parents who are going to teach him so many great things. I cannot wait until I can go home again and hold him in my arms because it might be one of the greatest feelings ever!

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.