Wednesday, December 15, 2010

closing a semester



As I close this semester.....I could not be happier to say goodbye to this semester. It has definitely been one of the hardest semesters that I have ever been through. A lot has happened during this semester that I would really just rather forget. This semester was just not a good one...now I am not saying that there were not some good times because there were.


There were great times with friends. There were also good times had by meeting new people and getting to know them. The times that I shared with my friends were great. I decided to rent a house next year with my friends. Which I am so excited about.


However, most of the time I was very stressed this semester. I had to work my butt off to get the grades that I did. I went into this semester thinking that after a friend's death I could get through it and be fine. As I look back on this semester I should have realized that this semester was not going to be great. I am so ready to say goodbye to this semester. It has been so hard and I know in the end it will all be worth it but as I look at it right now it was very hard and I am just so ready to go home.

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.