Saturday, December 11, 2010

Getting older...

Sometimes in your life you have to accept that you are growing up and getting older. Does this mean that you have to give up being a little kid? Does this mean that everything has to change? Lately I have realized how much I have grown up in the past few months. I have also realized that I am getting older. Which I do not really like but I know that it is part of life. There are some people who do not do so well at growing up and getting older. There are somethings that you have to accept in your life that are very hard to accept. Lately that has definitely been me.

I have had to accept things the way that they are. I have had to accept the situations that I have been put in and learn how to deal with them. It has definitely not been easy. It has been a very hard thing to accept. However, I do realize that it is part of life and that not everything is going to go my way.

I have also realized lately who my friends truly are. There are just some people in your life that are there for you more than others. I have been blessed lately to really realize who of my friends are the ones that are going to be there for me for the rest of my life. The ones that truly care about me and want to spend time with me. There are others in my life that just want to be my friend when they feel like and to me I have realize that they are not really worth as much of my time. I have accepted that this is just part of growing up and getting older and well it is not fun I know that things will turn out okay in the end.

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.