Monday, January 10, 2011

Back To School

Today was the first day of classes. It is crazy to think that winter break is already over and I am starting my second semester of my sophomore year. I cannot believe how fast it is all going. Today was not a bad day at all. I only had two classes and I was done by noon so that was so GREAT. Going into this semester I was hoping that it would be a lot easier than last semester because last semester was just not good and I do not think I can go through that again. Driving back to school yesterday was very interesting because I had a lot of time to think about things because I mean it was an hour and half drive by myself what else am I going to do. I was very nervous about coming back because when I left I was so happy to leave because I knew that winter break would hold three whole weeks of no stress and just relaxing. Winter break was just that but as I started to drive back I became worried that this semester was going to be just like last semester and that is something that I definitely did not want. I then thought to myself that this semester could not be as bad as last semester because so many different things happened last semester that I am determined to not let happen this semester even though somethings are out of my hands. I really want to try and prevent the things that I can.

As today started I got up and started to get ready to head to my first class I was some what nervous but not really because it is after all the first day of classes and all every teacher does is talk about the class. So I headed out to my first class not really worried about anything and just telling myself that I was going to just go with the flow and not let what the teachers say get me stressed out already. My classes went by fast and while one of my teachers did start to teach today it did not really stress me out. After finishing my classes I felt pretty good about the semester and I can definitely tell now that this semester will be a whole lot better than last semester. There are just so many different things about this semester. I am really not the same person I was last semester there are a lot of things that I am looking forward to. There are things that I cannot wait to see what happens. I am going to be an aunt which makes me very excited. It also makes me realize that soon I will have a little boy that will look up to me and I want to be the best aunt that I can be and not always be known as the aunt that is stressed out and too busy to spend anytime with their nephew. This semester holds a lot of potential and I cannot wait to see how it all plays out.

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.