Wednesday, January 26, 2011

missing

Do you ever miss something so much that you wish that there was some way that you could get it back but you can't because you don't know what you did in the first place to lose it? That's how I have been feeling lately. I feel like I have lost a lot of things in my life whether they be people or just things that make me feel better. At this point in my life I wish that I had those things that I have lost.

People have come and gone in my life but I never realized how much I would miss them until that point when I really needed them. I have felt as if I have just let people walk out of my life and I haven't put up a fight at all. I have just let them go and now is the time when I need them most. The times where I am feeling down and the times where I am sick and just need a good laugh. The problem is I don't know what I did to lose them. I don't know if we grew apart or if they got tired of me but for some reason they just walked out of my life and I never really questioned it. But now is the time when I need them the most and I don't have them and I miss them...

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.