Sunday, May 2, 2010

About me

My name is Stacey. I am finishing my freshmen year at Ball State University. I have a great family that I am really missing right now. My family is a big part of my life without them I would not be the person I am today. I am a Christian and I am trying my hardest to live everyday for him. I have great friends in my life and I do not know where I would be without them.When I get done with college I hope to become a buyer for a clothing company that would be my dream job but for right now I am just living my life day by day. I try to live everyday to the fullest and take every chance I get because I never know what will happen tomorrow. Here our a few pictures from this year.



This is my roommate and I at the beginning of the year



These our two of my best friends at school. I love them so much and I will miss them dearly this summer!



This is the group of friends I went with on Spring Break to Ponte Vedra Beach



This is my family at my graduation

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.