Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Abby Neal!




Today is Abby's 20th birthday! Abby is one of my very best friends. We have known each other since middle school and to be completely honest I don't know where I would be without her in my life. Abby and I have a very awesome friendship. We have the type of friendship where we tell each other how it is and we don't care if the other one gets made. We tell each other the truth even when we know that it is going to hurt. Abby has been there for me through thick and thin. She went with me this year to say goodbye to a friend. Yes she knew the girl who passed away but she also knew that I couldn't get through it without her. She is such an awesome person. We have always been there for each other. Our senior year of high school we went on a cruise with my family and I am so happy that she could go with me because it was probably one of the best spring breaks ever. She has been there when guys have broken my heart. She has also told me many times when I have been stupid for liking a boy or if I kept going back to a boy she told me that I was stupid and I needed to be done. I would not change a thing about our friendship. So Abby Happy Birthday! I hope that it was a FANTASTIC birthday! I hope that our friendship keeps getting better and better. I hope that we will celebrate many more birthdays together. I also hope we grow up and move away that we will go and see each other. Also you can come visit me and see my children who will call you aunt Abby. Love you girl!

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an Indiana girl who loves fashion and has always had dreams of owning her own boutique.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.